We’re on a mission to be the best guided bicycle tour company in the world.
Bonza Bike tours was established in 2004 with the aim to provide unique, entertaining and memorable bike tours of Sydney. We are a fun company that focuses on providing a spectacular product. We place great value on customer service and understand the importance of building strong, lasting relationships with our customers, business partners and employees. We aim to be one of the most recognisable and entertaining experiences that Sydney has to offer.
You’ll have a key role as Bonza Bike Tours embarks on a period of great growth.
We’re a small team that is ready to push Bonza to new heights. Working with Bonza will give you a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Bonza. As your skills develop and our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. We hope you’re up to the task.
We love what we do and take pride in our company culture.
Here are some of our guiding principles:
- We go about our work with a positive, fun-loving attitude, while consistently performing at a high level.
- We treat each other with respect and help one another grow individually and as a team.
- We learn from our experiences and apply that knowledge to future actions and decisions.
- We adapt our communication style to different audiences and relate to any type of person.
- We value general creativity and the ability to come up with new ideas.
- We embody our brand’s essence of fun, professionalism, and expertise.
Guest Relations Coordinator – Job Description
As the Guest Relations Coordinator, you will be the central part of our customers’ experience before, during, and after their tours. You will be responsible for coordinating guest bookings, social media presence, review responses, and the in-shop experience. In addition, you will assist in business development and even give a couple of tours a week. Your role is to ensure that the guests have a fun, memorable, and entertaining end-to-end experience with Bonza. You will work closely with and report directly to the General Manager.
Your personality and attention to detail will be the most important driver of the Bonza experience for our organisation. You will initially be responsible for taking two tours per week, as that experience is vital to familiarise yourself with the product we sell on a daily basis. You will guide the voice of our social media presence while curating the content there, on tours, and with our in-shop recommendations. Your administrative skills will be just as important as your personality and attention to detail. Efficient, accurate processing of customer inquiries and internal processes, will be vital to the success of Bonza.
This role is great for people looking to start their tourism career because Bonza will provide you with the groundwork skills required to have a strong introduction to the exciting world of tourism. You will have a strong internal support structure across all aspects of the day-to-day operations of Bonza; however, you will have the autonomy to do what you do best…run a consistent, efficient, and fun day tour operation. While many processes are in place for smooth operations, you will have the freedom to improve them and come up with new ways for Bonza to operate as a great organisation.
- Full-time position (5 days per week including occasional weekends and public holidays)
- Annual salary ($45,000-$50,000) including superannuation and quarterly bonuses based on revenue growth
- Based in Bonza Bike Tours shop (30 Harrington St, The Rocks, NSW 2000)
- Coordinate all bookings
- Manage the in-shop experience
- Manage social media presence
- Assist with corporate and educational tour business development
- Give an average of 2 tours per week (less in the off season)
Applicants should be in good physical condition to be able to handle 10-25 km of bicycle riding per day (1 to 2 tours), along with the other physical requirements necessary to assist tour guests (loading/carrying bicycles, helping with backpacks, etc.).
If you’re interested, please submit your resume/CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org